Terms And Conditions
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE ALL LEGAL RIGHTS AND LAWFUL AUTHORITY TO SHARE THE INFORMATION WITH US AND FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE THAT BY COLLECTING, SHARING, PROCESSING, AND TRANSFERRING INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU, SHALL NOT CAUSE ANY LOSS OR WRONGFUL GAIN TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON.
This policy is designed to make you understand:
i. The type of information which you share with us or which we collect during your usage of our Platform or availing any Product or Services from Our Platform.
ii. The purpose of collection, storage, processing, and transferring of Your Information by Us.
iii. Security measures implemented by Us to protect Your Information as mandated by law.
iv. Disclosure, sharing, and transfer of Your personal information by Us and purpose of such disclosure, sharing, or transfer.
Controller of Personal Information
Tata Techwheels will be the controller of Your Personal Information provided by you or otherwise collected by us. Your data controller is responsible for the collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your Personal Information in accordance with its privacy standards as well as any applicable laws.
Information We Collect (Your Information):
We collect your information during your usage of the Platform or when you avail of any of the products or services available on or through the Platform, either as a registered user or otherwise when you visit any of our other website pages or mobile applications. The information collected may consist of:
1) Your Personal Information:
Your full name, age, address, email id, phone number, date of birth, gender, financial information, any other sensitive personal data or information, etc. We collect Your Personal Information when you create an account at Our Platform or fill out a form or respond to a survey.
2) Your Non-Personal information:
a) Usage: How You use Our Platforms, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, your searches & results, your browsing information, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
b) Device Information: Information about the computer, mobile, laptop, tablet, or any other internet-enabled electronic device (”Device”) you use to access the Platform. This may include real-time information about the geographic location of Your Device as permitted by You, internet connection, Your IP address, operating systems, platforms, browsing information, Device type, Device ID, network information, metadata, and other information associated with other files stored on Your Device, the last URL visited your website search history.
c) Preference: Your preferences and settings such as geographical location, time zone, and language.
the information which we collect from or about you.
We may use third-party service providers to serve ads on Tata Techwheels behalf
across the internet and sometimes on the Platform. They may collect information about
your visits to the Platform, and Your interaction with the products and services on the
features of the Platform and this may interfere with certain functions of the Platform.
Manner of storage of Your Information
Your Information will mostly be stored in electronic form however certain data may be stored in physical form. We may store, collect, use and process Your Information within The Republic of India and/or outside India is subject to compliance under applicable laws. We
may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process Your Information and such third parties may have their own security measures to safeguard Your Information which security standards as compared with good industry
Purpose of Collection, Storage, Processing of Your Information:
TataTechwheel collect Your Information solely to provide you the products or services that are connected with the function or activity of the Techwheels which includes but is not limited to the following (“Purpose”):
To inform You about various products and services offered on Our Platform and provide customer support to You.
To address Your queries and resolve your concerns pertaining to any product or service that You were looking for.
To send You survey and marketing communications or facilitate various programs and initiatives launched either by Us or a third party which We believe may be of interest to You.
To facilitate Your usage of the Platform (what features You like, how You use them, etc.) and improve Our products or services, or any other content on the Platform (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, and
make special offers.
To review Platform performance, diagnose technical problems, and do data analysis to make Your experience better.
To protect the integrity of Our Platform.
To implement information security practices, to determine any security breaches, contaminants, or computer viruses, to investigate/prevent/take action against illegal activities and suspected fraud.
To keep You informed about news, events, and ideas regarding Your preferences and help You to improve Your knowledge and skills about the preferred content.
To carry out Our obligations and enforce Our rights arising from any contracts entered
into between You and Us.
To allow You to participate in interactive features offered through Our Platform.
To contact You about Our own and third-party products and services that may be of interest to You. If You do not want Us to use Your Information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which We collect Your data and/or adjust Your
user preferences in Your account profile.
To produce and share aggregated insights and statistics that do not identify You.
To enable Us independently or in association with a third party to show You tailored ads that are relevant to You.
To enable Us to display advertisements to our advertisers'/service providers' target audiences. Even though We do not disclose Your Personal Information for these purposes without Your consent, if You click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that You meet its target criteria.
To help advertisers and other partners measure the effectiveness and distribution of their ads and services, and understand the types of people who use their services and how people interact with their websites, apps, and services.
Sharing, Transfer, or Disclosure of Your Information:
1) Any service or product provided through Our Platform may be provided either by Tata Techwheels or its vendor, dealer, OEM, channel partners, and other third parties (“Other Entities”) which are registered with Tata Techwheels to render the services or provide products through Platform or otherwise. You acknowledge and agree that Tata Techwheels may share, disclose, transfer, or part with Your Information to Other Entities depending upon the type of Product or Service You are looking for or for one or more of the permissible purposes. Tata Techwheels may also share Your Personal or Non-Personal information where it is required to share the same with such Other Entities for providing you the product or service and You provide Tata Techwheels, Your unconditional consent to do the same.
2) Tata Techwheels may share statistical data and/or other Non-personal Information or details to facilitate various programs or initiatives launched by Tata Techwheels, third-party service providers, partners, or financial institutions, from time to time.
3) We use other third parties such as a credit/debit card processing company, payment gateway, pre-paid cards, etc. to enable You to make payments for buying products or availing services on the Platform. When You sign up for these services, You may have the ability to save Your card details for future reference and faster future payments. In such case, We may share Your relevant Information as necessary for the third parties to provide such services, including your name, residence, and email address. The processing of payments or authorization is solely in accordance with these third parties' policies, terms, and conditions and we are not in any manner responsible or liable to You or any third party for any delay or failure at their end in processing the payments.
4) In addition to this, Tata Techwheels reserve the right to share Your Information with any Government Agency or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain Your Information for verification of identity or prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offenses, etc.
5) We may process Your Information outside India ad relay on legally provided mechanisms to lawfully transfer Your Information across borders.
6) We may share Your Information in any other circumstances where We have Your consent.
Tata Techwheels takes utmost care to secure Your Information from unauthorized access, usage or disclosure, or alteration. We take appropriate steps and security measures to safeguard Your Information and make sure that Your Information is secured as mandated by law. For this purpose, we adopt reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with the industry standard, to include, technical, operational, managerial, and physical security controls to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, or disclosure while it is under our control. While We protect Your Personal Information as per industry standards, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal
Information. Therefore You acknowledge that You shall not hold responsible Tata Techwheels in any manner whatsoever for loss of Your Information, or any other data, which You share with Us or which We have with Us if such loss or any damage caused to You because of Force Majeure events. You further acknowledge that any information (including your personal information) transmitted to Us or from Your use of the Platform will therefore be at Your own risk.
It is clarified that Force Majeure events include any event which is beyond the reasonable control of the Tata Techwheels which may include but is not limited to sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes, or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to a computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security, and encryption.
Your Choices to Control Your Personal Information
Change or Correct: We take all endeavors to update Our records with the latest information as provided by You, however, if you see any discrepancy in Your Personal Information, You may edit some of Your Personal Information or contact Us through Our Data Protection Officer/Grievance Officer to have Your Information updated with Us.
Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use: You can ask Us to stop using or to limit Our use (in
partial or full) Your Personal Information (past, existing, or future).
Deletion: You can ask Us to erase or delete (in partial or full) Your Personal Information
(past, existing, or future).
Right to Access: You can ask Us for a copy of Your Personal Information.
Account Closure: If You choose to close Your Account, We will delete your Personal Information or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributed to your identity.
We will retain your Personal Information after You have closed Your account if reasonably necessary to comply with Our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, enforce Our User Agreement, or fulfill Your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from Us. We will retain de-personalized information after your account has been closed.
Please note that the details of the Data Protection Officer/Grievance Officer maybe